FREE ground delivery on orders over $100, $7.50 shipping on orders under $100 for domestic US orders.
WE GUARANTEE EACH AND EVERY PRODUCT WE MAKEThe Guarantee
CHROME offers a 365 TO LIFE guarantee against manufacturing and material defects for items purchased from authorized CHROME resellers. All CHROME bags carry a lifetime guarantee and all CHROME footwear and apparel products carry a one-year guarantee. Please note that our warranty coverage does have some limitations. For details, be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions of our warranty policy.
Warranty claims can be filed online or in a CHROME HUB.
- If your claim is approved, you may receive a product voucher to use on www.chromendustries.com, a replacement product (same or comparable) or repair authorization at the discretion of CHROME.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping approved repairs to our repair facility.
- Warranty for apparel and footwear items require a proof of purchase.
- All cash refunds must be obtained through the original purchaser.
- Warranty is only valid to purchases made from an authorized CHROME dealer.
- CHROME is not responsible for any cost or damages incurred due to loss of use of the product.
- Product worn past the point of it being able to be repaired voids warranty coverage
- You will need to keep possession of your product until you receive confirmation from us that your warranty claim has been completed.
- A product voucher may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Coverage ends when you transfer product.
- All CHROME warranty decisions are final.
- By submitting a warranty claim you agree to these terms.
Examples of what is not covered by warranty:
- Frayed webbing, worn stitching and worn soles due to normal wear.
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage or accident.
- Reasonable wear and tear such as rips, tears, peels, and fading.
- Zippers that have broken due to misuse or accidents.
- Rusted buckles and issues with straps due to rusted buckles.
- Worn Velcro-style hook and loop over 2 years old.
- Reflective components.
- Modified products.
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured before purchasing the product.
- Comfort or performance issues.
- Products with warranty labels removed.
- Items acquired from CHROME Industries to satisfy previous warranty claims.
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, salesman samples, and promotional products
- Accessory items (including, but not limited to, key chains, phone pouches, wallets, utility pouches, belts, water bottles and bike locks) are not covered under this limited warranty.