365 TO LIFE
In response to COVID-19, we have taken additional measures to protect the health of our crew and community.
Effective March 17th, Chrome Hubs (our physical retail stores) will be temporarily closed until further notice. As a result of these changes we’ll be on hold with our warranties, repairs, and our Chrome Customs program until further notice. Please let us know if you have questions via email at email@example.com
CHROME offers a 365 TO LIFE guarantee against manufacturing and material defects for items purchased from authorized CHROME resellers. All CHROME bags carry a lifetime guarantee and all CHROME footwear and apparel products carry a one-year guarantee. Please note that our warranty coverage does have some limitations. For details, be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions of our warranty policy.
Warranty claims can be filed online or in a CHROME HUB.
Below are some general guidelines of our warranty:
- Warranty for apparel and footwear items require a proof of purchase.
- Warranty is only valid on purchases made on www.chromeindustries.com, a CHROME HUB or from an authorized CHROME dealer.
- You will need to keep possession of your product until you receive confirmation from us that your warranty claim has been completed.
- Product worn past the point of repair voids warranty coverage.
- If your claim is approved, you may receive a product voucher to use on www.chromendustries.com or a replacement product at the discretion of CHROME.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping approved repairs to our repair facility.
- CHROME is not responsible for any cost or damages incurred due to loss of use of the product.
- All cash refunds must be obtained through the original seller.
- A product voucher may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Warranty coverage ends when you transfer product.
- All CHROME warranty decisions are final.
- By submitting a warranty claim you agree to these terms.
Examples of what is not covered by warranty:
- Products with warranty labels removed.
- Items acquired from CHROME to satisfy previous warranty claims.
- Product acquired from online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, or salesman samples and promotional products.
- Damage that is a result from misuse, reasonable wear and tear, accident or storage.
- Reasonable wear and tear such as rips, tears, peels, fraying and fading.
- Worn stitching and worn soles due to reasonable wear and tear.
- Zippers that have broken due to misuse, reasonable wear and tear or accident.
- Reflectivity components.
- Rusted buckles and issues with straps due to rusted buckles.
- Velcro-style hook and loop wear out after 2 years.
- Modified products.
- Improper fit or comfort. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured before purchasing the product.
- Accessory items (including, but not limited to, key chains, phone pouches, wallets, utility pouches, belts, water bottles and bike locks).