365 TO LIFE
At Chrome, we know you work hard and play hard, which is why we create our gear to go hard. Chrome bags carry a lifetime warranty and Chrome footwear and apparel carry a one-year warranty against any material or workmanship defects. We’ll repair or replace any item found to be defective in workmanship or materials. Our warranty does not cover wear and tear or damage.
We do not require product registration for our warranty! We recommend saving a digital copy of your receipt for future reference - proof of purchase is required for any apparel or footwear warranty claims.
We'd love for you to stay in touch by creating an account, or sign up for email (if you haven't already), so we can chat more about our cool gear, exclusive events, awesome deals, and you can get first dibs on new products.
How to Submit a Warranty Claim:
- Collect photos of the entire front and back of the item and detailed shots of the issue
- Take a photo of the product code label; you can find those labels as listed:
- BAGS: grey/white tag inside main compartment
- APPAREL: black/white tag with product info
- FOOTWEAR: tag inside the tongue
- Find your proof of purchase. Note, apparel and footwear claims without a receipt will not be accepted.
We kindly ask for 5 business days to review your claim. Our team will contact you to request additional details, photos, and proof of purchase.If you're ready, hit the button below to get started.