- Simple tough daypack with laptop sleeve
- Padded laptop sleeve fits a 15Ó Macbook Pro
- Adjustable two-strap with removable sternum strap
- Abrasion resistant 1050d nylon, water resistant 300d tarpaulin liner
- A simple daypack made like our pro bags
Nylon 1050 Denier
Originally developed for fighter pilots’ flak jackets in World War II, 1050 denier nylon is tough as hell and abrasion resistant. After dying we coat the back with polyurethane for extra water resistance.
A Bag Built For The City
Hike the hills or haul heavy gear on your daily commute with our super-functional day pack. The Hondo's wide-opening zip top and quick access u-lock, water bottle and wallet compartments make it easy to bring all your stuff on any daily excursion. 1050d nylon exterior and a lightweight, water resistant 300d tarpaulin liner will stand up to all kinds of abuse and weather, making for a tough-as-nails daypack that will keep your gear safe and sound.
Size 17.5" H, 11" W, 5.5" D Volume 21L Weight 1.92 LBS Laptop Size 15"