The Brannan Pant, ideal for cycling and wearable all day. Now in two inseam lengths for a more precise fit.
- 4-way stretch work pant built to ride all day
- Articulated knees for extra flexibility
- Now in two inseam lengths for a better fit
- Workwear-inspired fit. Water resistant
- Made to survive all day in the saddle
The Ideal Cycling Pant
Built with water-resistant, 4-way-stretch Everest fabric, a gusseted, reinforced crotch and lowkey articulation points at the knees the Brannan is designed with technical elements for riding hard, but won’t look out of place at the office or the bar. Extra ventilation in the crotch for comfort, reflective accents to help keep you lit and a zip front pocket for your important stuff - the Brannan is the ultimate city riding pant.
Product # AP-387 Fit Tip Relaxed Fit Clothing Materials 94% nylon | 6% spandex Bottom Fit Straight Leg Model Measurements Height 6' | Waist 31" | Wearing Size 32 Inseam choice of 32" or 34"