Barrage Pro Backpack
- Ridden by pro messengers around the world
- Removable PE stabilizer tray to keep stuff stable and upright in the pack
- Molded back panel with EVA foam
- Welded waterproof liner with durable nylon shell
- Preferred backpack of NYC pro messengers
Nylon 1050 Denier
Originally developed for fighter pilots’ flak jackets in World War II, 1050 denier nylon is tough as hell and abrasion resistant. After dying we coat the back with polyurethane for extra water resistance.
A Bag Built for the City
This one's for the pros. Need to haul a ton of gear? We created a larger version of our classic cargo backpack to be a real workhorse on the bike. No frills, just function with our heavy-duty, adjustable exterior cargo net and a watertight, fully-welded main compartment, this bag can carry it all.
Size 34" H, 14" W, 12" D Volume 85L Weight 8.25 LBS