We made our 415 Urban Work Boot to provide the stability and protection of a work boot with the mobility and feel of a sneaker. We noticed that work had changed but everyone was wearing boots made for standing on the factory floor. We wanted a boot that didn't require a long break in period. One you could bike, skate, walk, and ride a motorcycle in. The Storm 415 Work boot has oiled, full-grain leather and our Storm™ Breathable Waterproof Technology.
FIT:• Contoured impact-resistant PU footbed
• Blown rubber midsole wedge for maximum comfort
• Board lasted sole for pedal comfort
FEATURES:• Chrome Storm™ waterproof breathable membrane
• Durable upper construction
• Out of the box comfort
• Padded collar for ankle support
• Reflective heel pull loop for nighttime visibility
• Steel aglets to keep laces from fraying
• Waterproof oiled full grain leather upper
• 4-layer breathable waterproof internal membrane with 100% fully seam taped construction
• 100% Vulcanized construction
• Skid resistant contact rubber on the sole
Some of our favorite reviews
love this! wish it came in a low-top too4/26/13 by Beth AnneThis is a great boot. I wish it came in a low-top model in the leather.
Looks fantastic, steel toe option?4/26/13 by RyanThis boot looks really awesome but for me to wear them to work i need steel or safety toe... Think that'll ever be an option?
WATERPROOF! YES! LOOKS KILLER TOO4/26/13 by MOTOKID69I love the 415! Not only do these boots feel comfortable like a nice pair of sneakers, but they are completely waterproof. I've worn them on my bike in the rain and showed up at the bar with totally dry feet! They look great on my motorcycle too! Comfortable, durable, and they are looking cooler as they break in! Super dope.