We made our 415 Urban Work Boot to provide the stability and protection of a work boot with the mobility and feel of a sneaker. We noticed that work had changed but everyone was wearing boots made for standing on the factory floor. We wanted a boot that didn't require a long break in period. One you could bike, skate, walk, and ride a motorcycle in. The Storm 415 Work boot has oiled, full-grain leather and our Storm™ Breathable Waterproof Technology.
FIT:• Contoured impact-resistant PU footbed
• Blown rubber midsole wedge for maximum comfort
• Board lasted sole for pedal comfort
FEATURES:• Chrome Storm™ waterproof breathable membrane
• Durable upper construction
• Out of the box comfort
• Padded collar for ankle support
• Reflective heel pull loop for nighttime visibility
• Steel aglets to keep laces from fraying
• Waterproof oiled full grain leather upper
• 4-layer breathable waterproof internal membrane with 100% fully seam taped construction
• 100% Vulcanized construction
• Skid resistant contact rubber on the sole
Some of our favorite reviews
get them.4/26/13 by MattUpon initial launch, Chicago received 10" of snow. Perfect day to test out the new boots! They are indeed, waterproof. Whether standing in a sloppy puddle, walking dogs through snowy fields, or riding to work; my feets stayed warm and dry. It was extremely difficult to get water to saturate the oiled leather outer. Lined with Chrome's Storm technology, toes continued to stay completely dry throughout the day. The ribbed sole provides great traction on platform pedals allowing me to ride fixed without straps. Rounding out the features is a subtle rolled edge sole which enhances the mobilty greatly. Sillhouette of a chukka, fit like a moccasin, style for days. Size 1/2 down. get 'em!