The Kursk is our original urban bike sneaker and part of our Pedal Series. We wanted a classic sneaker that wouldn't get destroyed mashing through the city. The Kursk features a CORDURA® Brand fabric upper that is 25 times stronger than canvas; our proprietary PowerPlate™ nylon-reinforced sole; a comfortable, contoured PU insole; and reflective details.
FIT:• Board-lasted sole to eliminate pedal hot-spot
• Polyurethane, contoured crash-pad insole
FEATURES:• Low-profile design to better fit into a toe cage
• Durable, rubber heel cup with reflective safety hit
• Lace garage so laces don’t get caught in your chainring
• Steel aglets to keep laces from fraying
• 100% vulcanized construction
• Reinforced nylon/glass fiber shank to support the midsole
• Skid-resistant contact rubber on the sole
• Made of 1,000-denier CORDURA® Brand fabric with back-padding
• Built in: Guangzhou, China
Some of our favorite reviews
Amazing/Weird Sizing6/1/13 by DanFirst off, these shoes are amazing, comfortable out of the box, ready to hit the streets and virtually bomb proof. I would have given 5 stars if the sizing wasn't a little off but to Chrome's defense, I don't live near a retail store and had to go by customer reviews for sizing so it's not Chrome's fault! Be advised though, whatever your foot measures in INCHES, then convert that to a shoes size, Google works, then from that go a FULL size SMALLER! The urban myth about what size you wear in Converse Chucks is absolutely true, these fit a full size smaller than what you measure at.
Having said that, I will only wear Chrome shoes from now on, I have Kursk spd's for riding and regular Kursk's for daily, I can't wait for winter so I can get work boots for the harsh Michigan winters.
Keep up the good work Chrome!
Great Addition for my Shoe Addiction5/25/13 by BenThese shoes are great looking-comfy-& cool. & built to last. As an admitted sneaker head these "Kursks" fit right in along side my Converse John Varvatos-Vans & Dr Martens Collections--5 out of 5