The Kursk is our original urban bike sneaker and part of our Pedal Series. We wanted a classic sneaker that wouldn't get destroyed mashing through the city. The Kursk features a CORDURA® Brand fabric upper that is 25 times stronger than canvas; our proprietary PowerPlate™ nylon-reinforced sole; a comfortable, contoured PU insole; and reflective details.
FIT:• Board-lasted sole to eliminate pedal hot-spot
• Polyurethane, contoured crash-pad insole
FEATURES:• Low-profile design to better fit into a toe cage
• Durable, rubber heel cup with reflective safety hit
• Lace garage so laces don’t get caught in your chainring
• Steel aglets to keep laces from fraying
• 100% vulcanized construction
• Reinforced nylon/glass fiber shank to support the midsole
• Skid-resistant contact rubber on the sole
• Made of 1,000-denier CORDURA® Brand fabric with back-padding
• Built in: Guangzhou, China
Some of our favorite reviews
amazing shoes and customer service6/25/13 by Keni recently visited San Francisco and long story short my vans got ruined and need a new pair of shoes ASAP. I walked over to the chrome store and bought a pair of midways on sale, i was walking around that night and a rivet popped, went back the next day and was just going to pay the difference for these and instead they did an even exchange for me. Not only are these shoes super comfy and did a great job walking and biking all over SF, but the customer service was top notch, chrome has a customer for life.
Rad Rad Rad!4/26/13 by Matt AlvarezThese are my everyday wear and riding shoes, good flex in the sole for walking but stiff enough to ride in. Extremely comfortable and can take a beating!
Most solid riding shoes I've owned.4/26/13 by MattI got these shoes from the Turds for Gold promo earlier this year and I couldn't be happier. These have taken me through races, group rides, commuting, and everyday walking with just a few scuffs and mud to show for it, no doubt these are going to last me quite a long time.