Yes, we love black. But you only have to get hit by a car once to know, it's good to be seen at night. We created our Night Series to be black by day, and visible at night. During the day, our Night Series Citizen is discreet. At night, our signature, 3M reflective panels can be seen from up to 100 meters from the light source. Our Night Series provides the best of both worlds.
FIT:EVA foam-padded shoulder strap with cross-chest load stabilizer for increased rideability
Dimensions:22” wide, 13” high, 7” deep
FEATURES:• Signature 3M reflective front panel with 2" reflective webbing
• Cross-chest stabilizer strap with increased reflectivity
• All-black quick-release seatbelt buckle with integrated bottle opener
• Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer or bike lights
• Industrial-strength Velcro, accessory-mounting shoulder strap
• Internal fasteners for securing Chrome laptop and tactical sleeves (sold separately)
• Weatherproof, 1000-denier CORDURA® Brand outer shell
• Weatherproof independently suspended, military-grade, 18-oz. truck-tarpaulin liner
• Commercial-grade, five-bar seatbelt webbing and nylon 69 thread
• Made in USA
Some of our favorite reviews
new owner3/7/14 by MirJust purchased this after owning a Crumpler bag, this one is slick, holds the same amount of goodies. however this one looks better and feels better. more to follow...
Reliable, dependable4/26/13 by ByornPI have one one for more than 10 years, we've been through a lot of rides and conditions, sun, rain, mud, sand but he's still with me this day. I plan to retire Chrome (yeah, I named him Chrome) and I just bought one yesterday. I noticed a couple of differences in degraded or sub-par quality from my previous buddy. One is the thinner strap (bottom part of the buckle strap) it is half the thickness of my original and second is the strap mechanism, my previous Chrome can be tightened with one hand if strapped-in while this new one can only be tightened with both hands. Nevertheless, its still an awesome bag, I once carried at least 32lbs of weight in it for a 30Km ride and not a thread buckled.
i LOVE THE BAG, BUT I HAVE SOME CONCERNS4/26/13 by Gasper RiveraSo this bag is amazing I love it and it's super comfortable, my only concern is the reflective straps. Every time i adjust them the reflective stuff peels off and no matter how careful I am it keeps peeling off. Don't get me wrong, I take so much care of my bag but no matter what, it peels off.