- Pricing and currency →
- Items out of Stock →
- ORDERING →
- SHIPPING →
- Returns →
- Repairs →
- Products and Sizing →
- Custom Bags →
- Sponsorship and events →
- Retail partners →
- Final Sales →
- Price Adjustments →
- Stickers →
- Streets of Chrome →
Pricing and Currency BACK TO TOP ↑
Do your prices include tax?
A. Chrome is required to collect sales tax in certain states where we maintain presence. Therefore, we charge sales tax on all orders shipped to the following states: CA, NY, and IL. All other prices are exclusive of local import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. European counties do not include VAT.
Out of Stock BACK TO TOP ↑
When are products coming back into stock?
A. As soon as Chrome has an estimated date of delivery it will normally be posted on the specific product page.
I’d like to order a product, but it does not allow me to put it in the basket.
A. If it is not possible to select an item this means that it is not available. Please use the ‘inform me when back in stock’ feature on the product page to find out when items come back into stock.
ORDERING BACK TO TOP ↑
- Q. Why must I call in to verify my international order?
A. Phone verification is Chrome company policy for all international orders. This is to protect our customers from fraud and identity theft.
- Q. Can I add something to the order that I just placed?
A. We are unable to charge credit cards more than is originally authorized. If you would like to add something to an order then we can cancel the first order and void the credit card transaction and then you would be free to place a new order with all the items that you are looking for.
- Q. Why didn't I receive my order confirmation/tracking?
A. We're sorry that you didn't receive your order confirmation. Sometimes they end up in SPAM folders. We can certainly send you a copy of that confirmation along with your tracking number. Just call us, chat us, or email us.
SHIPPING BACK TO TOP ↑
How long does the shipping take?
A. Please refer to the shipping section for estimated Express ad Standard delivery times..
When will my order be sent out?
A. We ship all orders within 72 hours. Regular FedEx Ground shipping takes 4-6 business days, depending on where you are located in the United States. We also offer 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air. All express orders must be entered by 12pm Pacific Time. Please refer to the shipping section for estimated shipping and delivery times. You can track your delivery through the account section of our web site.
How are products shipped?
A. Orders are shipped via FedEx in most cases, but in some cases via US Postal.
How much will shipping cost to my address?
A. Depending on the service level that you choose, Chrome uses fixed rates for shipping, regardless of the size of the order. Please refer to the shipping section for information.
- Q. Why did I just receive a customs bill from FedEx?
A. International orders do not cover customs fees or VAT tax.
- Q. How do I change my shipping/billing info on my new order?
A. If you have entered billing/shipping information incorrectly please email the correct information or call us toll free at 866-226-2470.
- Q. Do you ship internationally? Rates?
A. We are able to ship orders just about anywhere in the world FedEx ships, though we reserve the right to refuse to ship to certain countries with known fraud problems.
- Q. Do you offer same day delivery?
A. Yes, in our HUB Cities. Please refer to our Messenger Delivery page for more info.
Returns BACK TO TOP ↑
What is your returns policy?
A. You can return any product you receive from Chrome within 30 days of receipt, as long as the item is unused and unwashed. For more information, please visit the returns section of the website.
I do not like the product I ordered, what can I do?
A. If the product is new and unused you can return it to us for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receipt. Please visit our returns section for more information on how to return a product.
How do I return a product?
A. Please visit the returns section of the website for full instructions on how to return a product.
I want to return a product, but I don’t have the original packaging?
A. You can always send the products back to Chrome in another package but please pack securely and follow the instructions in the returns section of the website.
I would like to return an item for a size exchange, but the size is not showing up on the website. How should I proceed?
A. Unfortunately this does mean that Chrome are out of stock of this size and colour. It is possible to return the item for an exchange for another item or a refund. Additional payment will be required or the difference will be refunded if the exchange item is not the same amount as the item returned.
Repairs BACK TO TOP ↑
The plastic clip on my messenger bag broke, how can I get a new one?
A. We do have replacement clips for US$4. Here you go.
Products and Sizing BACK TO TOP ↑
How can I get a right shoulder messenger bag?
A. We have a few bags with Right Shoulder Options in the Citizen and Mini-Metro lines. You can also create a custom Citizen with a Right Shoulder Option.
- Q. I am not sure which size to order?
A. On most product pages there is specific sizing information by clicking the "SIZE CHART" link. Please also have a look at our sizing pages.
- Q. How do I clean my bag?
A. Here are the cleaning instructions for all of our bags:
• Wrap the buckle to protect from water
• Hand wash cold only with nylon brush
• Use mild detergent
• Lay flat to dry
• No bleach
• Once dry, spray WD-40 inside buckle
- Q. What types pedals are your Pro Shoes compatible?
A. All of our Pro Series shoes work with most SPD style cleats and pedals. We recommend Shimano SPD or Crank Brothers.
CUSTOM BAGS BACK TO TOP ↑
- Q. Can I customize, change, or add something to the bag that I own?
A. At this time you are able to design a Custom Mini Metro, Citizen, & Barrage bag.
- Q. Can I make a Custom Bag online?
A. Yes, you are able to design a Custom Mini Metro, Citizen, & Barrage bag. Please visit a Chrome HUB to make a custom bag, too.
Sponsorship and Familia BACK TO TOP ↑
I am interested in having my event sponsored by Chrome.
A. Please send an email to us detailing your event. Chrome receives a high volume of sponsorship requests and proposals so please do not be disappointed if we are unable to help.
How do I join the Familia?
A. If you have to ask, it's not you. But if you're a truly bad ass in the City living the brand, then don't worry, we'll find you.
Retailers BACK TO TOP ↑
Have you got any retail partners around the world?
A. Chrome has a number of retail partners in the US, Canada, UK and Japan, see our list of stores to find the one nearest to you.
Final Sales BACK TO TOP ↑
Are sale items returnable?
A. All sale items are final sale, meaning we are unable to take them back for returns.
Price Adjustments BACK TO TOP ↑
Do you honor price adjustments?
A. Yes, we will honor a price adjustment for your online purchase within 10 days of the new price.
Stickers BACK TO TOP ↑
Do you sell stickers?
A. We're glad to send you some stickers for free! Please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 580 4th St. San Francisco, CA 94107 and we'll send some goods your way.
Streets Of Chrome BACK TO TOP ↑
What are the Official Rules for Streets of Chrome?
A. STREETS OF CHROME 2014 OFFICIAL RULES:
Important: Please read these rules before entering this Promotion (the "Promotion"). By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
1. Eligibility. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO OVER THE AGE OF 18 (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW). IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND CHROME INDUSTRIES, INC. ("SPONSOR") RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Disclaimer. Sponsor, Instagram, Inc., Van Styles, trashhand and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
3. Promotion Period. The Promotion starts at 12:01 a.m. (all times Pacific Time) on November 21, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on December 21, 2014 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. Prizes. Two winners will each receive the Chrome Niko LTD Camera Bag Collection, which includes the following items: BLCKCHRM Niko LTD Sling, BLCKCHRM Niko LTD Messenger, BLCKCHRM Niko LTD Pack, and Niko Camera Strap. Total approximate retail value of this prize is $530. Actual model, color and features of the Chrome Niko LTD Camera Bag Collection awarded shall be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion and may vary from photos used in Sponsor advertising. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may also feature certain of the photographs from the winners’ entries in Sponsor’s online, print and retail promotional materials.
5. Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within 30 days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize, or cash where required by law. Limit one prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
6. Identity of Entrant. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used for entry. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the winning entry.
7. How to Enter. During the Promotion Period, tag your photos on Instagram.com with #streetsofchrome.
8. Promotion Rules. On or before January 5, 2015, Sponsor will notify the two eligible entrants who submit the photos that Van Styles and trashhand determine, in their sole discretion, to be the most apt, original and interesting that they are eligible to be awarded a prize. Winners will be notified by a direct message on Instagram. To claim a prize, winners should follow the instructions contained in their notification.
9. License to Submissions. By entering the Promotion and tagging your photos on Instagram.com with #streetsofchrome (such photos, your “Submission”), you hereby grant to Sponsor a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, nonexclusive license to publish, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, edit, modify, translate, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise use and sublicense your Submission, or any portion thereof, for any commercial or non-commerical purposes, including advertising, marketing and promotional purposes, and to incorporate your Submission, in whole or in part, into other works in any manner, form, media or technology now known or later developed. Sponsor will have no obligation to publish or use or retain any Submission or to return any Submission to you. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to obtain all permissions and releases necessary for the grant of the rights contained in this paragraph. You agree to take, at Sponsor's expense, any further action (including, without limitation, execution of affidavits and other documents) reasonably requested by Sponsor to effect, perfect or confirm Sponsor's rights as set forth above in this paragraph. You will not be entitled to compensation for any use by Sponsor, or its agents, licensees or assignees, of your Submission.
10. Original Work of Authorship. You hereby warrant and represent that (a) you own all rights in and to all Submissions submitted by you (including, without limitation, all copyright and other intellectual property rights); and (b) all such Submissions are original works of authorship on your part and have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any other work and do not violate, misappropriate or infringe any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right of any other person or entity.
11. No Instagram Endorsement. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Inc.
12. General Release. By entering the Promotion, release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ANY RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION, INSTALLATION OF ANY PRIZE, OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING PROVIDED FOR THE PROMOTION, INCLUDING ANY EQUIPMENT, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
14. Use of Winner's Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use winners' name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winners may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
16. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winners may be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
17. Winners List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winners list, send an to Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send an email to Sponsor at email@example.com.
18. Copyright Notice. Chrome, Niko and Streets of Chrome are trademarks of Chrome Industries, Inc. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2014 by Chrome Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.
19. Governing Law. The state or federal courts in San Francisco County, California will have exclusive jurisdiction over any suit. The Promotion and these Official Rules, including any disputes hereunder, will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles. Whether the dispute is heard in arbitration or in court, you and Sponsor will not commence against the other a class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding.
20. Miscellaneous. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Sponsor: Chrome Industries, Inc., 580 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 94107.