Rain camo was originally used by what would eventually become the Warsaw Pact countries during WWII. Poland was believed to produce the first simplified "rain pattern" design, consisting of thin brown rain straits on a field grey background. This pattern later influenced other Warsaw Pact designs. Like all our Salvage bags, each bag is unique and incorporates detailing from the original fabric. We made as many as we could, but once they are gone . . . they're gone.
FIT:EVA foam-padded shoulder strap with cross-chest load stabilizer for increased rideability
Dimensions:22” wide, 13” high, 7” deep
FEATURES:• Iconic quick-release seatbelt buckle with integrated bottle opener
• Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer or bike lights
• Industrial-strength Velcro, accessory-mounting shoulder strap
• Reflective straps for night visibility
• Internal fasteners for securing Chrome laptop and tactical sleeves (sold separately)
• Accommodates up to a 17" laptop
• Note: Citizen Tokyo not made in USA
• Cotton canvas outer shell
• Weatherproof independently suspended, military-grade, 18-oz. truck-tarpaulin liner
• Commercial-grade, five-bar seatbelt webbing and nylon 69 thread
• Made in USA
Some of our favorite reviews
STOKED ON THE CITIZEN SALVAGE MILITARY TENT!!!9/5/13 by 420FIXDCHROME HAS DONE IT AGAIN!! AWESOME USE OF MATERIALS, ATTENTION TO DETAIL, AND THE QUALITY IS ABOVE THE REST AS USUAL. THE INCORPORATION OF RANDOM PARTS OF THE MILITARY TENT ADDS TO THE UNIQUENESS OF EACH BAG AND ENSURES EACH ONE IS ONE OF A KIND. THE HUNTER SAFETY ORANGE TARP LINER GIVES THE BAG AWESOME CONTRAST WHEN OPENED AND ALLOWS FOR EASY LOCATION OF NECESSITIES AFTER YOU'VE HAD A LONG DAY ON THE STREETS OR AT THE BARS. PLENTY OF ROOM FOR WHAT EVER AND YOU HAVE TO LOVE HOW THE SIDE POCKETS ARE PERFECT FOR A COUPLE TALLBOYS. STOKED I WAS ABLE TO SNAG ONE! THANX FOR BEING USA MADE! STAY CHROME!