DetailsHow do you improve one of the most iconic messenger bags in the world? Introducing the Warsaw II. The same messengers that helped us make the original Warsaw, helped us update it. Improved by working, and retired messengers like Squid Bolger, Billy Souphorse—and crews in Denver, New York and San Francisco—our iconic Warsaw II is built on the promise of making the best professional messenger backpack in the world. Based on the original Warsaw, we made the bag slimmer and deeper. The Warsaw II is large enough to carry a file box—or deliver food safely—and still slim enough to split city lanes. We removed the yoke—separating the shoulder straps to improve load carrying, stability and comfort. The Warsaw II’s strap retention system keeps excess straps out of the way until you need them. We simplified the organization to make it easier to find your small stuff. We also added a tool pocket to the bottom of the bag for quick access without digging through your bag. Whether it’s offering Same-Day-Delivery in our Hub Cities or building bomber bags for working messengers, Chrome is committed. Made in USA. Guaranteed for life.
fit• Split shoulder strap design with EVA foam back panel for improved fit and breathability
• Sternum strap for load distribution
• Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles
fit• Side compression straps also function as massive outboard package restraint
• Simplified interior organization
• Manifest side pocket and general dump drawer
• Zip pocket for personal stuff
• Relocated clear ID pocket with pen loops
• Closed loop strap and outboard oversized load management systems
• Side-access weatherproof document pocket
• Secret Stash pocket
• Easy access ballistic nylon U-lock holster
• 3M reflectivity for night visibility
• Industrial-strength Velcro accessory shoulder mounting straps to customize the ideal build-out
fit• Weatherproof 1000 denier CORDURA® brand outer shell
• Weatherproof independently suspended military-grade 18 oz. truck tarpaulin liner
• Nylon 69 thread and YKK zippers
• Made in Chico, CA.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Love it, I can put my helmet, shoes, files, bottles, wallet, you name it, you got it
Super bag. It can fit my life ! Huge space with lots of compartment. Just what I need for school and for work
- beast of bag is perfect for courier work
This thing is fantastic. Not only does it haul massive loads, but it sits reasonably comfortably while doing so. Combined with the flip-down phone case, this thing really improves quality of life for a bike messenger in SF. I can fit about 2 medium sized bags of groceries in it, and still have room for tools and personal items. construction is bombproof. My only complaint is that the D-rings sit a bit high on my shoulder, making grabbing my keys a bit awkward.
- A Monster!!!!
This thing is HUGE. The tool pocket at the bottom of the bag is zippered, and is a nice touch. The Warsaw II is costly, but worth it. Kept maxing out the Metropolis, and got tired of the messenger sling style bag as the weight is not evenly distributed. Upgraded to this bag, and this fits the bill.