The Pawn is our medium-sized, 100% welded-waterproof rolltop backpack and part of our WWII inspired Militia line. We made our original Militia bags to haul wetsuits and beer to and from the beach. All Militia bags feature 100% welded-waterproof main compartment that can hold ice-cold beer and keep your stuff dry in a downpour. A zippered compartment keeps wet/dry separate. Outside pockets with stainless-steel hardware for storing small stuff.
FIT:• Ergonomic shoulder-strap design with EVA foam back panel for improved fit and breathability
• Sternum strap for load distribution
• Industrial-metal cam lock underarm compression buckles
Dimensions:18” wide, 20.5” high, 5.5” deep
FEATURES:• Waterproof rolltop closure accommodates a range of load sizes
• Dual-waterproof compartments separate wet/dry cargo
• External pockets with stainless-steel hardware for quick, secure access to u-lock and work tools
• Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer or bike lights
• Industrial-strength Velcro, accessory-mounting shoulder straps
• Zippered pocket can fit up to Macbook Pro 17" laptop
• Weatherproof, 1000-denier CORDURA® Brand outer shell
• Welded-Waterproof 1200D Military grade truck tarpaulin liner
• Made in USA
Some of our favorite reviews
Second hand, still rock-solid1/26/14 by FGot one second-hand. Still very rock solid. Rains have been always a problem with other bags, this one seems to hold it very well. The only wish is that it'd have more copartments in the main section, otherwise my laptop is kinda flying around :) The front pocket seems to be better suited for the laptop although I haven't tested that part for resistance to heavy douwnpoors. :)
Excellent Bag4/26/13 by AYThis bag does everything and more. Every time I load it, I'm surprised at how well it handles all my gear. Shoes, laptop, drawings, etc., all fit with ease. Very comfortable no matter what the load.
Great for urban commuter4/26/13 by Courtney chitwoodThe pawn has a sturdy built and IS waterproof (tested in Switzerland during the winter). big enough for your papers, a change of clothes and a few extras. Just right for the fakengers like me. I'd say i'd buy another one, but I'm not sure I'll ever wear this one out.....