Our original Niko Camera Bag, the Niko Messenger was designed and built for street photographers and videographers who need mobility and quick swing-around access. The interior main compartment is customizable for organizing lenses and gear and the top-loading main compartment holds essentials including windbreaker, keys, phone, and/or wallet.
FIT:EVA foam-padded shoulder strap with cross-chest load stabilizer for increased rideability
Dimensions:9” wide, 15.5” high, 6.25” deep
FEATURES:• Quick-access top-loading compartment
• Large zip-around opening with customizable main compartment for organizing lenses, flash and other equipment
• Iconic quick-release seatbelt buckle with integrated bottle opener
• Velcro tripod straps
• Industrial-strength Velcro, accessory shoulder mounting strap
CAMERA COMPATIBILITY:While this is not a complete list, these are a few possible combinations of camera equipment for the Niko to pack down. Carry these camera bodies plus a wide-angle lens (e.g. 18-55mm) and still have room for a telephoto lens (e.g. 55-300mm) plus battery packs, cables, and more.
• Canon EOS models 1D X, 1Ds Mark III, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 60D, 6D, 7D, Rebel T1i, Rebel T2i, Rebel T3i, Rebel T4i
• Nikon D300N, D3100, D3200, D4, D5100, D600, D700, D7000, D800, D90
• Olympus E-5, E-M5 OM-D
• Pentax 645D, K-30, K-5, K-5 II, K-r, K30
• Sony Alpha A390L, A580L, NEX-F3, SLT-A33L, SLT-A35K, SLT-A37K, SLT-A55VL, SLT-A65V, SLT-A65VK, SLT-A77V, SLT-A37, SLT-A57K, SLT-A65VK, SLTA57
• Weatherproof, 1000-denier nylon outer shell
• Weatherproof, military-grade, 18-oz. truck-tarpaulin liner with 400-denier nylon interior facing
• Nylon 69 thread and waterproof-urethane YKK zippers
• Built in: Guangzhou, China
Some of our favorite reviews
Great camera bag.4/26/13 by DaveI started using this bag a couple of days ago and it has proven itself as the ideal camera bag for my needs. The size is large enough that I can fit my camera in the top pouch, 3 lenses and some accessories inside the bag with more then enough room for additional gear. And my tripod fits nicely strapped on the outside.
The best part for me is that the bag is still compact enough that easily slides around to give me quick access to my camera without having to completely remove the bag.
When cycling, I hardly noticed it was there. It was didn't block my vision when shoulder checking and the secondary strap kept everything comfortably in place.
I highly recommend this bag for anyone, not just cyclists. I intend to use this when I'm snowboarding in the winter.
Great4/26/13 by JDLThis is a really great camera bag. It has every thing in terms of camera storage that a similar Lowepro might have, except that it is much cooler. The wide shoulder strap really disperses the weight of the gear (DSLR, 2 lenses, tripod, doo-dads).
You might consider a 'top loader' version in the future.
Also I got might at the SF store this weekend (they had 3-4 on hand). The website said out of stock.....I suggest calling your local store to see if they have it.
They did it again...4/26/13 by MikeyThey made a bag that I fell in love with. It was basically Love at first site. The bag is just a little guy but holds everything of mine! No joke! The following isn't a list to show all of the cool cameras I have, but rather a list of all the things I fit inside it, It really held all of these, no joke.
1 Nikon D5000 body.
1 Nikon N80 35mm body.
1 Nikon Speed Light SB-700.
1 Diana Mini camera + Flash.
1 Spinner 360 camera.
1 Nikkor 55-200mm Lens.
1 Nikkor 18-55mm Lens.
5 rolls of 35mm film.
and just about every other camera accessory such as remote, lens cleaning kit, diana splitzer...
I'm no serious photographer, I'm pretty amateur, I just love collecting camera's and shooting what I see. This bag allows me to take literally my whole collection where ever I go. It keeps everything neat and safe Just the way camera equipment should be treated. Another silly plus, it fits inside the brigadier bag perfectly for long trips. Thanks Chrome!