Details20-liter Welded-Waterproof Pannier works on and off the bike. The pannier bag itself is hardware free. Each bag comes with a Knurled Welded™ rack adapter that affixes to most racks. This keeps the hardware on the bike not the pannier bag. Off the bike, the Saddle Bag Rolltop Pannier is built to be carried comfortably on the shoulder with included shoulder strap or as a tote using the 5-bar haul handles. Made for adventure biking and all-weather commuting, the lightweight Saddle Bag Rolltop Pannier is 100% waterproof. Includes integrated laptop sleeve, five-bar haul handles, and Hypalon® MOLLE system. Guaranteed for Life.
Download Installation Instructions
fit• Included quick-release shoulder strap
• Five-bar haul handles for tote style off-body carry
fit• Waterproof rolltop with compression straps
• Integrated laptop sleeve fits 15” Macbook Pro
• Hypalon MOLLE loops for modular adaptability
• Tested and approved for loads up to 25 kilos (55 lbs).
fit• Knurled RF Welds for lightweight, waterproof construction
• Lightweight and durable, 600-denier poly upper nylon
• Durable Hypalon bottom panel
• Flat black powder-coated steel Knurled Welded™ Rack Adapter and hardware
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Bag rocks but mount sucks
The bag is solid and has plenty space for me. The mounting system is far from easy. Hooking the lower slender hole goes easy but upper two to hook on the bracket, I have to use finger to stick in the opening of bag to open up enough gap so that the upper two holes go through the hooks of bracket. This is far difficult and time consuming that I thought. It's really frustrating in the cold evening when the lighting is bad, and finger is cold.