DetailsWe made our first messenger bag over 15 years ago.. We needed a quick-release buckle for getting a fully loaded bag off quickly. We didn't have money to make our own buckle, so we salvaged a seatbelt buckle from the local auto yard and an icon was born. To maximize durability and weatherproofness, every Mini Metro is made twice. The inside liner is made with military-grade, 18-oz truck tarpaulin. The outside is made with abrasion-resistant, 1000-denier military grade nylon fabric.
fit• EVA foam-padded shoulder strap with cross-chest load stabilizer for increased rideability
fit• Iconic quick-release buckle with integrated bottle opener
• Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer clips or bike lights
• Industrial-strength Velcro, accessory shoulder mounting strap
• Reflective straps for night visibility
• Internal fasteners for securing Chrome laptop and tactical sleeves (sold separately)
• Accommodates up to a 15.4" laptop
fit• Weatherproof, 1000-denier military grade nylon outer shell
• Weatherproof, independently suspended, military-grade 18-oz. truck tarpaulin liner
• Commercial-grade, five-bar seatbelt webbing and nylon 69 thread
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Perfect smaller option
I have a couple chrome bags and this one is my favorite. I've been commuting with the Citizen for a year and I finally decided I wanted something smaller. This is a perfect choice for a commute to work. I can easily fit my macbook pro, bike lock, water bottle + more. If you're looking for the perfect day bag that's not too big this is it. On a side note, you can fit over 24 cans of beer in it.
Everyone at my school has a Chrome bag and I thought they looked cool so I bought this one off of my friend for about $40. Great decision. It's virtually indestructable and with its 20 liters of space it can nearly fit the kitchen sink. I would definitely recommend this bag to anyone because it certainly pays for itself so you know it's worth the price. Perfect product.
- Chicago chrome user 1000% satisfied
This bag is super awesome!! had it for 6 years so far but still going, just a little scratch nothing to worry about, i take it to school, take it to the beach, take it downtown, take it everywhere i go, most of the times i have some electronics in my bag and when it pouring cats and dogs, my electronics don't get a drop in the, i would rate it 10 stars out of 5 if i could