DetailsWe created our Night Series to be black by day and super-visible at night. During the day, our Night Series Mini Buran is discreet. At night, our signature 3M reflective panel on the Mini Buran Night can be seen from up to 100 meters from the light source. The design of the Mini Buran Night combines the best aspects of our small iconic messenger bag with a zippered padded laptop sleeve, enhanced organization and briefcase handle. It's made with the same military grade truck tarpaulin liner and military grade nylon fabric outer shell as our original messenger bags.
fit• EVA foam padded shoulder strap with cross-chest load stabilizer for increased rideability
fit• Signature 3M reflective front panel with 2" reflective webbing
• Integrated padded zippered laptop sleeve fits up to 17” Mac Book Pro
• Iconic quick release seatbelt buckle with integrated bottle opener
• Briefcase handle and enhanced organizational pockets for work tools
• Reflective straps for night visibility
• Industrial strength Velcro accessory mounting shoulder strap
• Mounting loops for attaching carabineer or bike lights
fit• Weatherproof 1000 denier Cordura outer shell
• Weatherproof independently suspended military grade 18 oz. truck tarpaulin liner
• Nylon 69 thread and YKK zippers
• Made in China
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Surprise to the upside
I always wanted to like chrome products but had a chrome bag foisted upon me by my last employer and was not impressed. For no good reason I decided to try and size down to the Buran Night and was happily surprised. Fits tight and right to the body, Just big enough for my day gear. Sturdy like a brick outhouse. I commute via motorcycle and the bag surprisingly stays put quite well (at highway+ speeds too!) and the buckle makes it an easy dismount/remount. ( Putting on backpacks in leathers is a PITA) Caveats aer that the integrated laptop sleeve may be a little too padded and could be an inch wider, But it fits my 14" personal and work machines without any issues.
- Great product to use as a portable office
Received this bag as a birthday gift because of the built in reflector. It's a great bag for work and play. This bag can stand-up to the role of portable office in a pinch. It's durable and you have lots of storage space. It's the only bag I would suggest if you take public transportation. Trust me your stuff will be secured and you won't feel like you're carrying the weight on your back. Only drawback-the 3D tape came off the first week.
- Nice bag